When considering your career path, there are multiple ways to think about it. Individual contributor of management. Tech or none-tech. Big company or start up. The truth is, there’s no one path fits all.
In this episode Luu Tran, a Senior Principal Engineer, shares some of his career ups and downs and how to think about what you want. It’s important to not only know what your priorities are, but how to make decisions to make sure you are aligned with those priorities.
When you keep the bigger picture in mind and what you real priorities are, making decisions about your career so much easier.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The 3 part framework to consider when deciding on different career paths.
- How to go from a manager back to an individual contributor
- How to stop dreading your job and keep your priorities inline.
Mentioned on the show:
- Connect with Luu on Linked in at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luutran/
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.