Anyone who is successful and reaching their goals is sitting on a huge pile of failures. We seem to get this intellectually, but when it comes to actually being willing to fail at something, it’s a no.
Your brain is trying to protect you from failing so of course we are not excited and pushing to fail. But if we want to learn and figure out how to be successful, we have to figure out how to fail. When your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to not fail, that’s when the magic happens.
This week, we are diving into why failure is important, what most of us end up doing instead and what the true meaning of failure is. Make sure to subscribe because next week you are going to learn the step by step process to fail forward and fail fast. List and learn.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- What the true definition of failure is
- What most of us do when fail at something a few times
- When failure becomes a problem
- Why failure is required to have true success
Mentioned on the show:
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.