Studies show that people spend an average of 23 hours per week in meetings. I’m guessing now that many of us work in hybrid settings, this number is even higher. We all agree we need less meetings, but at the same time they can feel like a necessary evil. Join me this week as we dive into what to do about meeting overload. This is not your typical info like make sure to have an agenda and purpose, but we get real about solving the root cause of the issue. List and learn how.
Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar at https://lindsaylymancoaching.com/chat and let’s get you feeling more confident today.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why meetings are cause more burnout now than ever
- Mental models for when to not have a meeting
- Practical ideas on how to cut down on your meetings right now
Referenced on the show:
- Let me know your meeting ideas. Send me a DM on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lindsaylymancoaching/
- Studies and data referenced from this article and this article.