What goals did you set last January? Are you on track to reach them? If you’re like most people, you’ve given up on some or all of them.
That’s because we set goals for things we want to start or stop doing. And it requires consistent daily changes. But most of us go about reaching our goals all wrong. And in this episode, you’re going to learn 3 things you can do right now to significantly increase your chances of reaching your goals.
We are great at coming up with excuses to why we can’t reach the goal or why it’s going to be hard. But let’s start admitting those excuses and coming up with a plan to overcome them.
Tune in this week and learn how to make a few small tweaks around how you start going after you goals. It’s going to make all the difference.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why most of us don’t end up reaching our goals
- How to make reaching hard goals easier
- The 3 critical elements to increase your chances of reaching your goals.
- How to have fun along the way
Mentioned on the show:
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.
- Get the How to confidently speak up in meetings free online course. In this 10 minute video training, you’re going to learn 3 ways to start speaking up today.