Most of us are tired of feeling anxious about the current political climate. We’re over the stress from always feeling behind at work. And throw on top of that a global pandemic. Sometimes we just want to feel better.
But here’s the secret. The goal is not to feel better. The goal is to feel.
Living a full life means it’s full of amazing adventures and tragic events. It has heartbreaking endings, and inspiring wins. As humans, we have a nature desire to grow and process, but if we don’t know how to deal with the crap along the way, we slow ourselves down.
Tune in this week for part 1 of this topic and learn what it means to not have the goal be to feel better. Learn why having the goal be to feel is how you feel better. And make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss part 2 where you will learn how to feel all that stress and overwhelm while still moving forward.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why the goal is not to just feel better.
- The 3 reasons we want to feel bad.
- Real life examples of where we want to feel vs. feel better.
Mentioned on the show:
- Get the How to confidently speak up in meetings free online course. In this 10 minute video training, you’re going to learn 3 ways to start speaking up today.
- Ready to get some free 1:1 help? I offer a limited number of free coaching calls each week. Grab time on my calendar and let’s get you feeling more confident today.